Event Stewards Training Course
NCFE Level Level 2 Certificate - Developing Event Stewarding Skills.
This event stewards certificate course is a comprehensive introduction for anyone considering a career in crowd management or event management. The qualification aims to provide an introduction to the role of an event steward and to develop an understanding of the principles of spectator control.
Who is this Event Steward qualification for?
The NCFE Event Steward Level 2 Certificate provides new entrants to the event and security sector with the required qualification to work at large venue and sporting events. Many people that choose this course have recently started working at events or have previously worked as a volunteer event steward.
The typical profiles of people who might take this qualification include:
- Event Volunteers.
- Pit Crew.
- Safety Stewards
- Security Stafff.
- Event planning and support staff.
Inspired Training Event Steward Qualifications
- Inspired Training is located in Hastings, East Sussex in the South East of England
- We also have administrative offices in London EC3 and Stockton on Tees.
- With the help of a network of more than 120 experienced, commercially astute trainers and assessors we deliver training courses as far apart as Aberdeen and Plymouth
- We deliver accredited event steward and spectator safety training courses nationally that impact positively on personal and business performance.
Inspired Training can step in at any point in the business cycle to help you introduce the changes you need to maximise your staff's potential and develop your business.
- Our experience and national coverage means we can upscale operational capacity rapidly to meet the needs of larger organisations while still retaining the flexibility to provide a bespoke training solution to individuals and smaller companies.
Event Steward - NCFE Certificate Level 2
Many people choosing this qualification have an interest in events generally and a particular sector. The qualification provides a thorough understanding of the role of event stewards and provides candidates with the knowledge and skills to carry out their role as a steward safely and within the law.
This Event Steward course consists of six units:
- Unit 1: Roles and responsibilities of an event steward
- Unit 2: Health and safety
- Unit 3: Understand and apply principles of spectator control
- Unit 4: Handling conflict at events
- Unit 5: Equal opportunities
- Unit 6: Personal safety in the workplace
Course delivery and assessment
This event steward training course can be studied in a variety of ways. Candidates and employers can choose from:
- Group Training
- Distance learning
- At one of our training centres
Candiates choosing to study this event steward qualification by distance learning will be provided with learning materials that they work through at their own pace and at times and locations convenient to them.
The learning materials contain the knowledge needed to meet the assessment requirements of the course and activities to allow learners to practice their skills and test their learning.
- the learning materials are clear, engaging and easy to follow;
- you can study at your own pace, at times and locations convenient to you;
- help and support is available from your tutor when you need it;
- payment can be made in instalments if required;
- the qualification will support your continuous professional development and can be used as a basis for further study.
This course will provide motivation towards career development. Having successfully achieved this qualification, candidates may wish to progress on to further qualifications concerned with event management, security and spectator safety.
Contact Inspired Training about this Customer Relations Course
Call us now 01424 201700 - 0207 1835321
Accredited Skills Training - Developing Skills
Inspired Training has designed the Developing Skills training series to meet the needs of employers and individuals for short, effective and value added training that meets and exceeds both their customers and their own needs for improved service levels and expertise. Providing standardised, high-quality learning and support the courses are comprehensive, yet concise, and focus on key issues for employers. They are designed to support a range of delivery models, including face-to-face, distance or blended learning.